3 bedroom Apartment for sale in Sierra Blanca
Apartment for sale in Sierra Blanca
Luxury 3 bedroom apartment, located in Sierra Blanca, in a prestigious and elegant area of the coast.
The apartment has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, with fully equipped kitchen which includes dining area. There is also private terrace, from where you can enjoy open sea views and sun all day.
The utility area is 120 m2 and terrace 70 m2.
Location of the apartment is ideal. All amenities like shops, bars, restaurants, schools and farmacies are located in 5-10 min by car.
Only 2 min by car to Marbella´s Golden Mile.
The apartment situated in well maintained area, with 2 large communal pools.
It includes underground parking, storage room and 24H security
This is a great option as holiday home in Costa del Sol and also a perfect investment..
Our reference for this 3 bedroom Apartment for sale in Sierra Blanca: R3553405
Property R3553405 was last updated: 10-09-2020
Sierra Blanca is one the the most iconic and prestigious neighbourhoods in all of Costa del Sol, and an unavoidable location for those seeking the best and most exclusive. Situated in the mountains behind Marbella and The Golden Mile, property owners are just a few minutes from the beach and all amenities. Video surveillance, 24 hour security and access control makes it a very safe area. A high priority for many property owners, and a must for the villas for for sale.
The area is very quiet, and many of the villas villas benefit from great views to the ocean and the mountains. Venturing out of the secure Sierra Blanca there is only few minutes drive to the international hotspots. The Golden Mile, Puente Romano, Marbella Club, Puerto Banus and many others are within reach. The price per m² does not fluctuate very much, despite the market tendencies and European economy. As a result, the price of the luxury villas in Sierra Blanca is fairly constant. An investment in Sierra Blanca bought at a reasonable price will always keep its value in the long run. As a result it is often possible to generate a positive return on the investment.
The properties for sale in Sierra Blanca has a heavy balance towards luxury villas for sale. Around 70% of all properties for sale are villas, apartments and townhouses count for the remaining 30%. Owning a property in Sierra Blanca makes you a part on exclusive elite. Furthermore you are within minutes of all amenities, schools, health clinics such as Buchingers Clininc. Starlite concert venue is in SierraBlanca, and easy access to A-7, the main highway on Costa del Sol.
If you are looking to buy a villa in Sierra Blanca, you are spoilt for choice! The smallest villas are around 400 m² built, on a 1.000 m² plot. The average villa have 5 or 6 bedroom, distributed over 5-600 m². The villas in for sale in Sierra Blanca benefit from the extensive video surveillance, and 24 hour security with entrance and exit control. As expected for luxury villas, high quality materials, and technical sophistication is the norm. The price per m² depends on the views, and the privacy each property offers.
Due to the nature of the neighbourhood, not all villas for sale have great sea views. Prices begin around 2.500.000 € and continues towards 10.000.000 €. A handful of the villas for sale in Sierra Blanca are have a price tag higher than 10m €. The price for the average villa for sale is between 3-4.000.000€. This will get get you 4-5 bedrooms and a plot of 1000-2000 m2, with varied views. Given that it is purchased at a reasonable price, buying a villa in Sierra Blanca is a sound investment. Finally, a 6-12 month selling time, and high community fees shouldn't scare you off.
There are six different apartment complexes in Sierra Blanca - all of very high standard. Some of the apartments are located within the guarded area of Sierra Blanca, others just on the limit. Consequently, the apartments of Imara and Condado de Sierra Blanca are not within the guarded area. If you are looking to buy an apartment in Sierra Blanca, you need to be prepared to pay a surcharge for the location.
The prices for a 2 bedroom apartment for sale begins around 500.000€, and tops around 1.000.000 €. An exception is the apartments in the very exclusive Reserva de Marbella complex. Here, the price for a two bedroom apartment for sale begins around 1.200.000€. The average apartment for sale in Sierra Blanca will be around 1.000.000. As a consequence of the areas resilience to economic instability, its normally it is a safe place to invest. Finally, there is also a few townhouses for sale in Sierra Blanca, most prominent is the amazing Meisho Hills. Here you can buy townhouses in 2 or 3 levels, with very modern architecture and innovative distribution.